TAITRA (Taiwan External Trade Development Council) • Sep 2018 - Present
• Proposed "Potential Market Data Analysis" pilot project. Provided service for 28 Taiwanese companies in 2 months, and induced the revenue from $0 to $12,900 TWD.
• Analyzed global trade data to provide strategy and benchmarks for successful project deployment.
• Appraised international trade market in healthcare, agriculture and Halal products by R languages and Excel.
National Taiwan University • Sep 2016 - Feb 2018
• Conducted 211 patients’ cortisol extraction and ELISA test collaborated with post-doc.
• Led 12 weekly international discussions of 11 from 6 countries for Global Health issues.
Taipei Medical University • Sep 2013 - Feb 2018
• 1 Journal paper published and 2 international conference posters.
• Conducted data entry and data cleaning with sample size 1200+ by the Access.
• Recruited 180+ patients and conducted the biostatistics analysis by SPSS.
German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE) • Judy 2017 - Aug 2017
• Analyzed the body composition characteristic of 1K participants by R languages, including data wrangling, data cleaning (dplyr and tidyr), data visualization (ggplot2) and RMarkdown.
• Increased >360% more participant recruitment by contributed 5 ideas of brand name marketing and client relationship maintenance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific • Jan 2017 - Feb 2017
• Liaised with 2 dealers and customs officers to clarified the flow of customs clearance of 192 life-science-products import.
• Organized 8k products data systemically to increase efficiency using Excel and proposed the standardized operating procedures to fulfill compliance with government law of toxin & Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
• Induced the investment from $0 USD to $3600 USD from headquarters for sustaining internship program and attracted 3X more interns.
M.Sc. in Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine (GPA 4.0/4.3) • 2016 - 2018
• Expertise in gerontology and women’s health with clinical research skills including data analysis by SAS, R, SPSS, and Excel.
B.Sc. in Nursing (GPA 3.87/4.0) • 2012 - 2016
• 4 years of experience as a researcher and teaching assistant, with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital & health care industry.