An efficiency chaser solved the inefficient problem by technical method.
An active challenger and target-oriented executive sales.
Building and maintains a loyal client base leads to steady performance.
Success in the challenging recession of the real estate industry in Taiwan.
Won million-dollar award and district MVP.
A trilingual speaker with English TOEIC 910, Japanese JLPT N1, and Chinese Native. Learning Korean now.
Dec 2018 - Present
● Help oversea landlord clients to solve the WealthPark app issue
● Daily operation of tenant recruiting and property recovery
● Establish the team operation knowledge management
DX Team (Digital Transformation)：
● Apply technical methods to process repetitive task (RPA)
● Improve cross-team communication efficiency
● Collaborate with engineers to fix bug of the app
Nov 2013 - Nov 2017
● District MVP award, it is given to whom worthy of being a role model of colleagues. There is only one or none among 50+ colleagues acquires this award monthly.
● Million dollar manager award, it is given to whom achieve 1 million New Taiwan Dollar performance a month, and it is about 4 million Nippon Yen. Basically, there are two or none among 50+ colleagues acquires this award monthly.
● District performance ranking no.2 on Mar 2017, among 50+ colleagues.
● Identifies and generates leads through networking, cold-calling, and marketing, converting into key accounts
● Built and retained long-term friendships/relationships with clients
● Emphasizes realty features based on clients needs
● Consults with clients about interest, tax, assets and wealth plan.
● Manages the sales cycle from inception to execution
● Manages high-profile client accounts
● Conducts deal execution, ensuring buyer and seller to negotiate reasonable prices
● Uses CRM systems to record data
● Developing the team: conducting appraisals, one-to-ones, training and mentoring
● After-sales service, solve the problems clients are found after sales.
Jul 2012 - Aug 2013
● Create and maintain ad campaigns in Appier proprietary product.
● Co-work with account managers, product manager and on various ops projects.
● Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization.
Jun 2012 - Apr 2013
● Help the fan page to reach 10000 followers.
The fan page is sharing cases about social enterprise and innovation.
Jun 2012 - Jan 2013
● Translate and program the teaching material from Khan Academy.
Jun Yi Academy is a platform of flipped classroom in Taiwan.