I major in computer science, and I'm proficient in vue, webpack, nodejs, flutter and MySQL. I have been a software engineer for almost 4 years and have contributed to open source project several times. Now my title is full stack engineer. I have built a CRM system by vue, to arrange, and optimize all customer interactions. also refactored legacy code base to optimize service performance. Finally I have app development experience for a year.
Aimatchmaker Inc. - Full stack engineer, May 2017 ~ Now (Website: https://aimatchmaker.com/)
Build new, innovative web-based products, and maintain cloud infrastructure (AWS) as well as backend project (Node js). I also refactor frontend project from jQuery to vue server side rendering, which optimize our user experience and website loading speed.
- As a tech lead defining features with product manager and deciding software architecture in our company.
- Planning of UI/UX
- UI/UX Design
- refactor legacy code base.
- Used flutter to build native app instead of webview app.
- Build a CRM system by vue, to arrange, optimize, and synchronize all customer interactions and analyze data throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Implemented in app purchase on app (android and ios).
- Built a deployment process for continuous delivery.
- Improved software architecture like database backup methods and cpu i/o wait issue.
- Built integration test by sinon.js to test restful API.
- Implemented ecpay and stripe to be our online payment processing.
- Integrated third party service, like zoom, mailjet, Facebook login, Google excel, google calendar and so on.
- Implemented sign in with Apple on ios App in a day.
- built online contract signing feature, since our
clients living in difference continent.
Soochow University, 2012 ~ 2016
Bachelor of Computer Science & Information Management