2018 - 2019
2008 - 2010
“Seasoned, passionate product leader; understands customer journey and experience ... did an amazing job managing a moderate sized team of engineers, designers ... had loyalty and respect with team ... technical background let him provide great guidance for the project.”
Dan Lok - Chinese-Canadian multi-millionaire with over 7M followers in total and brand awareness across 150+ countries.
Dan wanted “tinder for sales”, yes, that’s literally all what he said.
I managed E2E product lifecycle from scratch, one-person project to leading a team of 10, launching Beta test and delivering 3 different business models and 3 years strategy.
Node.js React Docker Jenkins
Illustrator Photoshop Sketch Figma Invision
May 2019 - Present
* Increase ROI of innovation and make it clear, measurable, predictable
* Deliver Product-Led transformation
* Define a winning SaaS, platform or marketplace strategy
* Eliminate gap and friction in collaboration of cross-functional teams
* Hire Empowered Product Leaders and coach your product squads
* Hire Empowered Product Marketers, Designers and Engineers and coach your Agile team
* Facilitate workshops, discovery, innovation, design sprints
* Optimize processes, manage projects, scrum, save time and money
* Deliver a visual actionable PRD and specification which teams will actually read
* Gain insights from market, trends, competition, customers and drive CX up
* Gain 100% clarity
* Launch digital products successfully
July 2019 - August 2019
Advised idea and pre-seed stage startups and organized a workshop at WeWork Labs Warsaw.
July 2018 - May 2019
- Online marketplace and SaaS to connect sales teams with businesses on win-win relationship
- E2E PLM, Hired, coached, lead entire startup cross-functional team from scratch to 10
- Delivered 3 Business Models, 3-years Strategy, Pitch Deck, Roadmap, PRD, High-fidelity Figma Design, prototype
- Researched US/CA/UK/AU markets, competitors
- Conducted customer interviews, UX research
- Facilitated personal development, agile, design thinking, lean startup workshops
- Managed P&L, Financial forecasts, burn rate
- Organized executive meetings, calls, managed stakeholders, delivered reports, PowerPoint/Google presentations
- Managed Operations, Set up and automated Slack, Figma, Miro, Analytics, Emails, G Suite
- Created and managed community in Facebook Group, LinkedIn page
- Defined Success Metrics, North Star, OKRs, Metric Tree
- Launched Alpha and Beta of closers.com with 20 sales leaders, 300 closers already on board
August 2018 - September 2018
- Blockchain online marketplace, SaaS for gaming, e-sports, Discord chatbot to help casual gamers earn money
- Introduced and delivered Product Requirements Document (PRD)
- Introduced Business Model Canvas (BMC), researched HK, US, EU markets, competitors, delivered additional business models
- Introduced Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Data-driven Product Management
- Established modern product development and DevOps process, and coached Dev team
- Optimized design process working with external agency (Lead designer: We so happy to have you on board Mev)
- Interviewed potential customers by attending local meetups and online to gain more insights
April 2018 - July 2018
- Torre Jobs, Torre Bio, Marketplace, AI-driven professional network and jobs portal in LATAM and NA
- Introduced Product Requirements Document (PRD) and minimized the gap in collaboration of cross-functional teams
- Improved tech and design process resulted in faster onboarding, higher clarity, security, quality, more free time
- Delivered market research and plan how product and UX can be improved to attract and delight more customers globally.
January 2016 - June 2018
- Online marketplace for local services, AI social search engine, SaaS for local SME
- Built brand, social search engine, data pipeline and NLP from scratch;
- Launched and pivoted 5 times. Time-to-get-job-done went down from days to seconds. 500k businesses in DB. 200 Users. 5k searches with 20% conversion rate.
- Built, influenced, lead team of co-founders, freelancers and interns from 0 to 10;
- Got us into one pitch competition;
- Exhibited at Web Summit 2017 ALPHA (3% startups accepted);
- 99% positive user's and potential customer feedback;
- Was tested and used all over the world with 0 marketing budget
January 2015 - December 2016
- Travel marketplace to connect German customers with experiences across EU (Before AirBnb Experiences launched)
- Before started working on a new project - estimated and calculated entire project, each feature and what it would cost in a very long spreadsheet up to each feature. Calculation turned to be 100% precise.
- Launched new travel system for existing customer base from scratch and coordinated stakeholders, design agency and our tech team using JIRA, Trello, G Suite, Slack, Google Analytics, Adobe Suite
- Software Architecture, Database Design, PHP, Laravel, MySQL
- Team Management, Daily Scrum
January 2014 - May 2015
- Curriculum design, development, implementation
- Teaching HTTP, W3C Web Standards, Web Sockets, Security/XSS/SQL Injection, Web Accessibility
- SDLC, Introduction to Software Engineering, Architecture, Design Patterns, Clean Code, OOP, SOLID, MVC
- Teaching backend, PHP, SQL, Database design, MySQL, APIs, Redis
- Teaching SSH, Unix, Terminal, Sockets, Daemons, Servers, Cloud, Microservices
- Teaching basics of QA, TDD
- Teaching Git, Agile project management, team-work
- Designing tests
June 2014 - December 2014
- New web development agency
- Built, coached team of engineers, designer, set up agile, scrum process, project management, business analysis
- PHP, Laravel, WordPress, Magento, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Developing from scratch and launching events, ticketing marketplace (Similar to Eventbrite)
December 2013 - February 2014
Assisting Latvian Valdis Dombrovskis' Cabinet of Ministers and State Chancellery Legal Department in reviewing, analyzing legal contracts, law projects and administrative work.
January 2007 - January 2014
- Business analysis, Gathering requirements, documentation, Tech Spec writing, maintenance
- Software Architecture Design, System Design, Diagrams, Microservices, UML
- Clean code, OOP, SOLID principles, Functional programming
- QA, Manual browser testing
- PHP, Drupal, WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, Laravel, Symfony Development
- Website optimization, Build process optimization, asset minimization, SEO
- Git, SSH, Unix, Ubuntu, Hosting, AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean
- Security, Hashing, SSL, SQL Injection, XSS attack prevention
- Web Accessibility implementation.
- APIs, PayPal, Stripe, payments, SMS, PDF, Social authentication, Image processing, Charts
- Open-source, Web Standards, Laravel Core, Bootstrap Core contributor, BunnyJS author, #1 on Google Search
- JIRA administration, agile, kanban, scrum, code reviews
- Warehouse management system, Government, LMS, Corporate websites, Landing pages, Hospitality, Travel, Healthcare, Media/Magazine/Design, Education, eCommerce stores
January 2001 - January 2011
- Born in a poor family without a father. Started working early as a kid and selling apparel, foods on old markets.
- For over 10 years never sold a single product below price tag. Contrary - sold many products for more $ than they originally were.
- Berries, mushrooms picking in forests.
January 2004 - December 2008
Game, Level Design:
- Own 3D RPG Game Design, Story, Gameplay, Quests, Abilities, World, Characters
- Level Design and scripting for Half-Life 1 Engine games.
- Started first own business as a middle school student and was selling homeworks in arts to other kids