• 6-year legal practice experience in world top two EMS providers industries.
• 2-year IP law firm experience.
• Experienced international in-house counsel with a demonstrated history of working in the law practice, business and tech industry.
• Skilled in Negotiation, Litigation, IP Law, Compliance, Contract Drafting, Manufacturing and Marketing Strategy.
Senior Legal Counsel 資深法務
Skilled in Negotiation, Litigation, IP Law, Compliance, Contract Drafting, Manufacturing and Marketing Strategy.
• Draft, review and negotiate contracts/documents.
• Negotiate business terms for request of RD and procurement team.
• Review and analyze legal risk of OEM, ODM, and product development agreement.
• Legal issues research and provide prompt legal opinions.
• Collaborate with other departments for defense strategies of disputes
• Compliance with patent and/or software license agreements and with business management team.
• Compliance with CSR with procurement and quality management team.
• Copyright issues -movie, documentary,TV series.
Patent or Technology Licenses(patent license agreements/software license agreements)
Focused on telecommunication and cellphone related patents
• Review and analyze patent license agreements
• Negotiate patent licenses / software licenses with international corporations
• Cope with complex commercial disputes
• Technical Cooperation Agreement
• Royalty calculations
• IP (particular in patent) Risk Analysis
• Handle indemnity requests and patent license requests
• Audit experience
• Trade secret protections
• Trademark affairs management
General Legal Issues
•Draft, review and negotiate contracts/documents
•Legal issues research and provide prompt legal opinions
•collaborate with other departments for defense strategies of disputes
•Litigation management and collaborate with the outside counsels
• Trademark application, trademark search, and pleadings for trademark infringement.
• Patent application, patent license, and assist patent portfolio for brand companies.
• Copyright certification and consulting legal issues for customers.
• Reviewed and revised license agreements and contracts.
• Business marketing and customer service. • Held seminar of patent and biotechnology and Korea-Taiwan/ China-Taiwan academic communication
• Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators(MCIarb) (March, 2020)
• Fitness trainerHealth & Exercise Association R.O.C(January, 2019)
•The New Employee Award of 2015, Foxconn Technology. (March, 2016)
• Certificated Auditors of Taiwan Intellectual Property Management System. (August, 2014)
• Certificated Student for Management Practice of Intellectual Property, Taiwan Intellectual Property Training Academy.(July, 2014)
• Certificated Student for Patent Engineer of Process Control, Taiwan Intellectual Property Training Academy (May, 2014)
• Mandarin Chinese (Mother tongue)
• English (Fluent)