CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
- Advanced Git
I'm also a very curious person and excited with all programming technologies in general.
Lately, Im committed to learn and develop with :
- GraphQL for the layer between the frontend and data layer.
August 2019 - Present
UI Components Designing & Application Interface Coding
- Identified web-based user interactions and developed highly-responsive user interface components via React concepts.
Code Debugging & Front-end Architecture
- Troubleshot interface software and debugged application codes to improve functionality and performance.
- Collected user data on the front-end and send it to Business Analysts for better user understanding.
Performance Optimisation & Features Development
- Monitored and improved front-end performance using Sentry.js and New Relic.
- Documented application changes and worked on application updates.
- Developed the latest user-facing features using Vue.js and React.js.
- Built reusable components & front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimised components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Application Development & UI Designing
- Work on the UI for Farfetch's Experimentation (also known as A/B Testing) tool.
Expanded React components library to manage experiences.
- Collaborated on UI design and user testing
- Work in a Kanban peer-review
- Continuous-deployment process
- Feature initiative captain
- Used advanced git techniques on a day-to-day basis, such as pull requests, code review, semantic releases and test creation for every code change.
- Used DRY, don't repeat yourself technique.
- Coordinated with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewed application requirements and interface designs to ensure compatibility with existing applications.
October 2018 - August 2019
Used Jest for unit testing,
Used cypress for e2e testing,
Used Git flow,
Used Jira for issue tracking,
Integrated client needs on the biometric library.
February 2018 - September 2018
Maintained and developed two applications for a French client. Both applications were built with Laravel on the backend and AngularJS on the frontend.
- Used Redis queues to dispatch CPU intensive jobs,
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for both applications,
- Designed a strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects,
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders,
- Advocated for end-users to perform testing and problem analysis for a server, desktop and IT infrastructure work,
- Worked with Laravel PHP framework on the backend,
- Leveraged Laravel's Eloquent ORM,
- Worked with Vue.js on the frontend,
- Worked with Angular.JS on the frontend,
- Tinkered with sockets, using Pusher and Socket.IO,
- Worked with Redis in-memory database on a daily basis,
- Deep understanding of MySQL relational database,
- Tinkered with Couch DB non-relational database,
- Developed using Test Driven Development technique with PHP Unit,
- Used Mocha.JS to test the Vue.js components, Deep knowledge of Git workflow,
- Familiar with Webpack module bundler,
- Used Yarn and Node.JS on a daily basis.
January 2016 - January 2018
- Worked as a Full Stack Developer, with Laravel and Vue.JS,
- Participated in Database design as an advisor,
- Gave support to PHP legacy applications,
- Migrated a PHP legacy application into Laravel,
January 2016 - January 2018
- Worked with Laravel Homestead box to deploy a development environment through Vagrant,
- Managed the client needs for the application.
2014 - 2018