CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Sales account manager with long Customer Service experience with a demonstrated history of working in the electrical and electronic manufacturing industry. Skilled in Technical Support, Forklift Operation, Closed-Circuit Television ( CCTV ) ,
Customer Service and Supervisory Skills.
January 2020 - Present
- to search for new sales oppurtunities in Europe.
- present the company and its products to new and existing customers.
- Prepare and sell LED industrial lighting projects for existing and new partners.
- to hear, find and adapt solutions for partners projects.
- to keep and grow sales levels for the export market.
June 2019 - January 2020
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Solve warranty issues.
- Fill and maintain customer orders in CRM.
- Calculate and order transport for export customer orders.
- Analyze, look for solutions for late or complex orders.
April 2018 - June 2019
- to represent the interests of the company and its shareholder in state institutions.
- to organize and supervise construction and repair work.
- to organize the import and export of cars from the Kingdom of Norway.
September 2018 - December 2018
- order picking in a tight timeline.
April 2018 - September 2018
- pallet removal, storage in the warehouse area.
- picking orders by lists.
October 2017 - March 2018
- picking orders by lists.
- loading lorries with goods.
September 2012 - November 2017
- Ensure inmates' supervision, inspect living and other areas for forbidden things. Search for contraband in inmates' personal appliances, computers.
As secondary duties :
CCTV surveillance system administration, network administration, support for colleagues with PC hardware and software issues.
February 2007 - September 2012
- Analysing computer hardware problems, rectifying them, servicing and replacing parts when necessary.
- Acting as the middle man between user and manufacturer when equipment has to be sent to the latter for repair.
- Installing software, demonstrating its usage and troubleshooting when users are faced with problems.
- Setting up and solving problems with computer network systems, cabling and wireless networks.
- Setting up equipment for web conferences and other events that use computers and their peripherals.
- Servicing and maintaining computer related equipment such as printers, projectors, web cameras and scanners.
-sell, assemble and install new and refurbished personal and office computers
1993 - 2005
Troubleshooting Supervision Customer-Focused Service Supervisory Skills Customer Service Network Sales Excel project management Photography Lightroom DIALux Diving
English — Fluent Lithuanian — Native or Bilingual Russian — Beginner