During years of study and working as a HR Manager in Jingmi & TWGtea Taiwan, I have prepared myself with the following skills :
1. Source and recruit talent in a competitive talent market and strategic hiring goals.
2. Provide an efficient experience from application stage to offer. Evaluate skill level, drive the interview and offer process, and oversee reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
3. Move quickly to handle complex agreements with candidates, leveraging experience with recruiting technical talent.
4. Communicate effectively with the other department to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
5. Serve as a mentor, using creative thinking skills, and act as a subject matter expert regarding all recruiting-related activities of the HR team.
六月 2021 - 十月 2021
1. Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the
company's business operations objectives.
2. Build up corporate culture and company policies.
3. Provide overall guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent
acquisition, career development, staff retention, training, leadership
development, compensation, and benefits.
二月 2020 - 六月 2021
1. Interviewing and Recruitment. Develops and implements recruiting and screening systems and procedures in order to attract qualified candidates for position vacancies
2. Performance Appraisal and Employee Administration.
3. Maintains and updates files on employee records, legal documents and other Personnel matters, efficiently and confidentiality.
4. Maintains effective communications at all levels of management and staff. Ensures all staff are aware of company benefits and make these available
5. Reviews company benefits and compensation levels in comparison with retail sector competitors and makes recommendations to ensure TWGtea remains competitive within the local employment market as appropriate.
6. Lead Taiwan TWGtea HR team and management of the Department’s budget.
2007 - 2011