An Agile/DevOps-cultured Problem Solver.
Experienced with product development, team leading, product/project management and solution architect.
Taipei City, Taiwan
MOXA 四零四科技股份有限公司 • 五月 2019 - 四月 2022
Roles and Responsibilities:
2. As an Experienced Leader / DevOps Evangelist
#Skills: - HMW, Service Blueprint, User Journey Mapping, Impact Mapping, Kano Model, User Story Mapping, Event Storming, Domain Storytelling, Information Architecture, DDD, Scrum
#Tools: VMware ESXi, Jenkins, BlackDuck, SonarQube, AWS, JIRA, Confluence, Google Analytics, Power BI
ADLINK Technology Inc. 凌華科技 • 一月 2015 - 五月 2019
* Manage a feature team which is responsible from kernel driver and API library to web front-end capabilities, fulfilling the whole software requirements of an IoT product.
* Manage 10+ software products and releases, collect requirements and track progress, with a solid software development life-cycle (SDLC).
* Lead cross-function communication between EE, FPGA, SE, SW, DVT and business front-end, to solve technical, architectural or requirement issues and deliver value to customers.
* Enabled DevOps culture and practices, such as CI/CD, test automation, iterated delivery, thus raising the productivity of the team up to 10x. The achievement was invited and shared on DevOpsDays Taipei 2018.
ADLINK Technology Inc. 凌華科技 • 一月 2008 - 十二月 2014
* Completed 8 software/hardware integrated projects, as software developer and delivered high-quality solutions from kernel driver, library (SDK) to GUI utilities.
# Programming Languages and Skills: C, C#, Windows Driver, Windows SDK, Linux Driver
Master of Computer Science and Information Engineering • 2004 - 2007
Research domains: Mobile Network, Wireless Network, Location-Based Service
(2020 - Now)
MOXA's first Wi-Fi network and device monitoring application and works as an add-on to MXview. Responsible for requirement analysis, product planning, team building and preparation of Go-To-Market materials.
(2019 - Now)
An on/off-premised Network/IoT device monitoring and management application for all MOXA devices. Responsible for requirement analysis, architecture analysis, product planning and delivery.
ADLINK's first Ethernet-based DAQ device which targets predictive maintenance applications for factory automation. Responsible for system architecture design and R&D team management.