Every project is challenging and helping service and develop team agile enough for customers is my pleasure.
Customer's XY problem just like the Y is tip, and it's challenging to discover the foundation of the iceberg (X).
I support machine tool makers to upgrading their products to Industy 4.0 in both maker side and client side.
On maker side, my projects reduce service engineers' implementing embedded system ( Computer Numerical Control ) time to accelerate iteration.
On client side, minimalistic designed software introduce simplistic operation to end-user, reduce half of human resource to maintain a production line.
Programming Languages: C C++ C#
Developing Platform: PREEMPT_RT Linux, Windows
My Creed: Guard Clause and Keep it Stupid Simple!
• Porting window program to Linux with in-depth linux kernel code tracing skill for Top 3 Cnc Controller Maker in Taiwan under ARM platform.
• Develop linux kernel module (device driver) to test linux kernel behaviors in fast pace. • Discover and experiment pioneer features to reduce 50% of research time.
• Self-optimized algorithm that led a processing path, which is 75% faster than competitors, that secured more than 10,000 of orders.
• Led the team to develop Mass Customization Processing Services for China’s Top 5 Woodworking Manufacturers, spending 1/5 of the time to coordinate on-site (Dongguan, Jinan, US, and India)
• Led the team to deliver Industry 4.0 Services and Computer Aided Manufacturing Software in Manufacturing Industries by integrating IoT Products on more than 100 Production Lines.
• Led a special task in smart camera communication module, which specializes in Ethernet and Serial communication, to save NTD 2.5 million worth of orders within 2 weeks
• Managed feature spec planning, application architect, development, and analytics, including Automation Labeling, and Automation Drilling in woodworking industry that boosted sales volume by over20%
• Saving two man-years of development by Integrated WPF MVVM framework as an User-defined Editor.
• Appointed as a technical mentor of 5 junior engineers and responsible for performance review.
• Architected CAD and CAM software on embedded devices and PC in C++, C# with Jenkins CI/CD and git.
• Product Manager, First Product Division
• Identify and analyze mechatronics problems, which require coordination with the FAE to tear issues down, and resolve issues for China’s top 3 woodworking manufacturing.
• Resolve customers' issues by identifying true demand and solving XY problems to reduce redundant cost in development for overseas subsidiaries (mainly in USA and China).
• Actively coordinated with Greek supplier to implement Server Infrastructure for the leading lottery and sports Lottery of Taiwan, and was honorably awarded IBM Taiwan GTS TSS Role Model Award.
• Joint-Managed the installment and deployment of VMWare, SUSE, Red Hat Linux, IBM Storage, NAS, and Cisco entry administration.
Overall GPA: GPA 4.0. (Graduated in 3 semesters), A+ in Medical Electronic System Design and Medical Virtual Instrument. A- in Probability and Statistics for Biomedical Engineering
Overall GPA: GPA 4.0. A+ in patent engineering, thermodynamics, Computer Programming, and Design Control System , A- in Linear Algebra.