We are looking for an experienced back-end developer and a self-starter to join us. The person in this role will be the tech guy behind CakeResume and will help improve performance, stability, scalability and reliability.
You will play a critical role in making CakeResume become a world class service and affinity with our customers in APAC(TW, HK, SG, JP etc.). You will work closely with CEO, engineering teams, design teams, and business teams.
CakeResume connects talented people with growing companies of all sizes and stages. CakeResume offers a world's top online resume builder to help you quickly land interviews from leading/innovative companies like Amazon Web Service, LINE, Yahoo and many top notch startups around the globe.
We are on a mission to become the largest talent pool in APAC, and bring global opportunities to diverse talent in tech, finance and consulting industries.
▲Why Work Here
Yes, this is a startup, but an established one. We’ve spent the last three years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech-enabled talent platform in APAC, we want you to help us grow, too. 🚀
▲You’ll Benefit From
- Daily 10 mins stand-up meeting: quickly share your impact on the work we do, and learn from diverse team members. (We don't waste time in the meetings)
- Flexible office time 9AM-5PM/10AM-6PM: work 8 hours per day in the office including lunch time.
- Our office is 3 mins walk away from MRT Taipei City Hall Station (Bannan Blue Line)
- We have in-house coffee bar! Snacks are provided in the office ☕
- Daily team lunch, regularly team outing.
- You are the tech guy behind CakeResume (We currently use: Ruby on Rails, Webpack, Node.js, React.js, PostgreSQL, Heroku)
- Collaborate closely with front-end developers, product designers and CEO to build new features.
- Improve code by paying attention to performance, stability, scalability and reliability.
- Create technical specifications for features and system architecture.
- 3+ years experience in developing backend software
- Passionate about building infrastructure, solving challenging problems, and developing fast, reliable and robust APIs.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js, Golang
- Solid experience with Relational DBs (we use PostgreSQL)
- Solid experience with AWS or GCP
- Solid experience with NoSQL DBs (e.g. Redis)
- Knowledge in web security