You will be working with the Design Team(Motion/Graphics/UI/UX) with your creative and ambitious skills that smash results, the Job encourages a properly creative and off:beat culture generating fresh ideas, celebrate diversity, invite challenge, lean into each others opinions and have their backs.
Apart form that, our team members from to different countries, therefore you also have the opportunity to learn variety of the cultural and language skills.
Skills, Experience And Qualifications
- 3 year+ experience in a relevant role, preferably in a game.
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar, 2D animation/kinetic type experience, 3D animation(Blender / C4D / MAX / Maya / After Effect) experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and understanding of storyboarding process.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud Suit (Illustrator and Photoshop…and so on).
- Great skill and attitude, passion for great design and ideas, ability to think creatively, bravely, broadly and back up with strong rational.
- Confidence to challenge ideas and strive to make them better. Attentive with a great eye to for details, keen to learn, able to closely follow brand guidelines and studio processes.
- An agile and adaptable person willing to pivot of budget, timings of research as required.
- A great team player who sees the strength in creative collaboration, creatively curious and inspiring drawing on the latest trends and sharing new ways of thinking and designing.
- Confident at presenting and defending work showing great inspiration and application.
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious: excited by the company proposition and vision.
- If you can speak different languages, please show us, that’s definitely a opportunity for your ability.
- Please provide a portfolio(website, video, PDF….) link to demonstrate you’re professional abilities.
**Benefits On Offer**
- Attractive bonuses set against yearly targets
- employee insurance including free coffee and drinks
- Free employee dormitory and staff canteen (free lunch and dinner)
- Spacious working environment with amazing scenery of Dubai.
- Free round-trip airfare and work permit
- Car subsidy
- PCR test expense
- 1 year 30 days paid annual leave
- Working hours : 09:00-19:00 (MON.-SAT.)
- *we currently have no remote vacancies.
Lestars has been in the Gaming and blockchain fields for more than 5 years, with strong
customer base in Asian markets. Our marketing headquarters, located in Dubai Business Bay,
was opened in 2022, further expanding our reach to Europe and the Americas.
What we do
We help companies/organizations focus on overseas digital marketing strategy especially in
the gaming and blockchain fields, harness quantitative assessment, and use the power of art
and sciences to create breakthrough impact and business growth.
To lead - committed to continuous innovation
To deliver - committed to delivering indispensable client value by providing an unbiased,
data-driven approach to solutions
To grow - being intrinsically motivated and passionate, we provide opportunities and
encouragement for our team to reach the greatest potential
To be united - understanding our primary asset is people, we emphasize supporting the right
people in the right seats is the key to success
Lestars fosters a culture of diversity, global and inclusion in which all employees contribute
ideas, seek challenges, and have access to growth opportunities. Our young and international
team positions Lestars to grow our presence in a variety of markets and helps us build
enduring relationships with clients and industry partners around the world.
Delivering results-oriented digital marketing strategies, programs and public relations
campaigns that enhance our clients' awareness, improve their sales and foster their growth in
Positions needed urgent