The Video Collaboration business team is looking for an engineer to with strong software background also well knowing about image processing and familiar with factory processing.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Develop test algorithm for VC developing production
• Develop software for lab/production.
• Test data process and analysis.
• Optimise algorithm/software to improve production efficiency.
• Develop factory test stations (Optic/image, electrical and audio)
• Collaborate with Engineering teams on functional specs for the product and make recommendations to design and test coverage improvement.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• 5+ years working experience of software development relative with image processing and co-work with factory
• Proficiency in Python and capable in C/C++/C# and Open CV or ME Fixture or EE design relative experience
• Familiar with camera testing and calibration mythology
• Fundamental knowledge of optic/image, electric and audio
• Capable to analyse test data
• Good collaborative, presentation skills and ease working in multifunctional team
• Ability to deliver under deadlines and committed to deliver
• Travel by product plan and stay in outside of country for a period
• Communication with both Chinese and English
Bachelor degree holder in and engineering field related to Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, Software or relative fields
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation-driven by consumer insight. Under a number of different brands, the company offers PC peripherals; cases and keyboards for tablets; equipment for gamers; mobile speakers and earphones for music and sports enthusiasts; devices to make video collaboration simple in the workplace; and entertainment and control products for the home. Join our mission to help the world create, achieve and enjoy more!