We are looking for you who have great interest in helping other team to enter capital market for those who
is about becoming a public listed company and to help them being more comprehended for those who are
already listed in IDX.
You will handle project work and collaborate closely with senior colleagues at all levels on research, writing,
media, and creative problem-solving. You’ll have the opportunity to work across disciplines, including
investor relations and financial corporate communications.
• Perform day-to-day strategic communications account work, with assistance from more senior
colleagues, for our clients
• Manage several small projects and engages with clients
• Manage client expectations, earning their respect, trust and confidence through proactive account
management to successfully maintain and grow client relationships
• Produce high-quality, client-ready written deliverables, such as press release, messaging toolkits,
annual report, and advocacy communications, often under tight deadlines
• Lead media relations efforts, including cultivating relationships with media, drafting strategies,
organizing public expose, and more
• Familiarity with a variety of social media tools and the metrics that drive success within those tools
Finishing year university student or fresh graduate from Communication or Economics or
• Solid project management skills
• Strong conceptual and writing skills
• Detail oriented
Irfindo – founded in 2008 – is a leading strategic communications and capital markets advisory that provides integrated investor relations, financial media relations and corporate governance for pre and post-public companies in diverse industries.