1. Responsible for review of entity reporting to ensure compliant with Group Accounting Policies which includes balance sheet review and perform analytical review, including commentaries on material changes for review with management and FP&A
2. Review P&L and Balance Sheet of subsidiaries and ensure their Financial Statements are based on Group Accounting Policy and PSAK, and highlight major movements, if any.
3. Provide relevant feedback on accounting impact/treatment on current accounting practice, new marketing strategy and new business venture
Manage Cash Flow Projection and create a weekly payment plan for OPEX & CAPEX.
4. Perform assessment and determine the accounting implication on any group restructuring exercise
5. Produce the necessary management accounts for local and HQ reporting
Provide guidance on accounting and consolidation related issues to affiliate entities
6. Handling month-end closing, quarter-closing and annual-closing, including balance sheet reconciliation, submitting required report and paying taxes and dues in a timely manner
7. Liaising with external auditor and tax authorities/agents
8. Building up and strengthen internal control and processes of the local office
9 Create SOPs and policies that are sound and risk-free
10. Ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations
5-15 years of experience in the financial services sector preferred e-commerce related
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field
Special licenses or certifications may be required
Strong analytical, Mandarin communication skills
Understanding of mathematics and accounting and final processes
Step into the world of PT Migo Commercial Indonesia, a trailblazing company that emerged in 2021, bringing a fresh wave of innovation to the Indonesian market. With strategically established offices on both Batam and Jakarta, PT Migo Commercial Indonesia stands as a dynamic force propelling renowned brands into the heart of Indonesian commerce.
At PT Migo Commercial Indonesia, our main focus lies in the leather goods and kitchenware sectors of esteemed brands such as Bostanten, Mossdoom, Mecoo, and more. With an acute understanding of market dynamics and a commitment to catering to diverse preferences, our brands portfolio speak volumes about our dedication to providing quality and variety.
While we reach international heights, we hold our roots close. Our domestic production value in Indonesia proudly stands at approximately 15 billion IDR and is on a rapid upward trajectory. This not only signifies our contribution to the local economy but also showcases our dedication to fostering growth within our home country.