※基本勞健保與特休都有, 沒有其他三節獎金, 南港的工作到職可享有7天年假可使用
• Ensure premises and office facilities are fit for purpose and represent the Brand requirements at all times.
• Provide administrative, secretarial and support activities for the Taiwan based Management team as and when required (flights, hotels and transportation).
• Act as a receptionist to answer the mainline phone, deal with queries, field calls and take messages.
• Manage distribution of national and international mail and packages – incoming and outgoing.
• Ensure the office, kitchen area and meeting rooms are kept neat and orderly.
• Ensure a clean and clear desk policy at all times within the office environment.
• Assist in ad-hoc projects and tasks for Finance, HR, Communications and IT.
• Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely matter to line management.
• Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
• Experience with MS Office.
• Strong Customer Service orientation.
• Good organization and planning skills.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Self-starter willing to take initiative.
• Good negotiation skills.
Title: Office Administrator& Receptionist(Contractor)
1. Telephone receiving, visitors reception, post mails distribution
2. Workspace/meeting room reservation management and meeting facilities.
3. Mailing services (internal and external via local courier) before shipping team take over the domestic courier the job.
4. Stationery supplies and book keeping for related item
5. Prepare some document for supervisor with PowerPoint
1. At least 2 years working experience as a receptionist or admin support in multinational companies
2. Pleasant Personality
3. Smart & quick leaner
4. Good supporting skills in assisting company activities/projects
5. Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
6. Fair at English in speaking, reading and writing
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.