Responsible for handling front office reception including greeting guests, handling company general inquiries from internal clients
• Welcomes and greets candidates, executives, clients, and vendors.
• Answering the phone calls, able to screen incoming calls & forward it to appropriate person
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials.
• Receive letters, invoices, mail and re-route them to the proper department.
• Take up other duties as assigned by management team
• Organize employee lunch box & overtime dinner box
• Confident in speaking English for basic business conversation
• 2-3 years of similar experience as Receptionist/Office Assistant
• Willing to multi-task. Quick learner. Independent and resourceful.
• Good communication skills. Pleasant personality.
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.