Sr. HR Specialist(Full Function without Payroll)
**想挑戰HR Full Function及英文能力者！歡迎投遞！**
1. Participate in the development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
2. Assist in administering Staffing, Recruiting, Training, Performance Management, and employee relations programs.
3. Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve the employee experience.
4. Ensure legal compliance of country labor regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
1. At least 5 years of relevant HR experience.
2. Sound knowledge in HR practices, Taiwan Labor Laws, and other related governance statutory ordinances
3. Advance level skills in MS EXCEL, e.g., v-lookup, pivot table, previous exposure, or user of SAP Success Factors, will be a plus
4. Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
5. Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
6. Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
7.Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technology systems as needed
8. Ability to work without immediate supervision and in a team environment, able to multi-task and work under pressure.