• Main focus for schematic/functions planning and troubleshoot hardware issues, do testing & Troubleshooting.
• LTE/WIFI projects schematic design, layout planning.
• Baseband design and schedule and system design review.
• Bachelor degree or above in engineering with at least two years of working experience LTE/WIFI
• Solid knowledge in wireless technologies, include but not limited to RF signal propagation, digital communication, , channel modeling and mesh protocols
• Familiar with simulation tools such as ADS, HFSS
• Familiar with transceivers and different sub-blocks, such as PLLs, Mixers, LNAs, ADC/DAC
• Experience with CDMA design is preferred
• Coordinate and co-work across multi-cultural teams and ability to work independently under pressure
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.
Robert Walters Taiwan established in 2011, we offer a highly professional and specialised service to candidates and clients alike and is proud of the long established track record we hold with many of the world’s leading institutions. Working closely with our offices in mainland China and Hong Kong, we are able to offer a one-stop shop service for your recruitment needs in Greater China.