As a Marketing Specialist, you will be in charge of one or a few regions - with the objective of increasing the awareness and adoption of Synology’s solutions. You will need to develop marketing strategies. You will use all types of marketing tactics and communication tools to build the reputation of Synology and its products and to promote goodwill. Responsibilities include:
1. Build and maintain relationships with KOLs and media contacts, as well as proactively pitch targeted media outlets and KOLs.
2. Foster community relations through press conferences, briefings, campaigns, and events.
3. Leverage digital marketing tools to increase brand awareness.
1. Develop and execute marketing plan.
2. Define marketing program objectives, target audiences, tactics, creative deliverables, and ROI measurement.
3. Interview clients to develop, write, and edit case studies and other marketing materials.
4. Liaise with PR agencies, event/advertising agencies, and third parties to implement the plan.
1. Ability to speak and write Indonesian fluently and idiomatically; speak and write English fluently; fluency in Mandarin is a plus. 2. Existing experience or knowledge in IT/networking/storage and interest in new technologies are desired. 3. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills. 4. Working experience within the Public Relation industry is a plus. 5. Detail-oriented, able to multitask and teamwork on projects, and good at tracking tight deadlines. 6. Ability to constantly improve and optimize.