Tsaitung is a platform for restaurants to purchase vegetable ingredients from producers. With our data algorithm, disruptive business model, and network of producers and restaurants, we are revolutionizing toward a modern agricultural supply chain.
Starting off downtown of Taipei City, Tsaitung builds a transparent platform that many of our restaurant partners rely on every day. On one hand, we ensure our restaurant partners get qualified ingredients with the highest service level and the most competitive costs. On the other hand, we help our producer partners connect to the marketplace more effectively with greater demand visibility. Tsaitung loves foods – and we are striving to shape better agriculture in Taiwan.
Product Manager will own the product vision and ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision. Ideal candidates will be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. S/he evangelizes the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going. The ideal candidate will create state-of-the-art technology products for internal and external users via deeply merging data, technology, business and environmental problems, and proper experience design. The scope of work includes assessments for user needs, translating complex requirements into clear and detailed specifications, and leadership in cross-functinoal communication, product development, and implementation.
What you will do?
1. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
2. Communicate clearly and efficiently across functions and external user groups.
3. Define expectations for engineering teams and hold everyone accountable to success and failures.
4. Work closely with functional managers to promote your products both internally and externally and ensure a cohesive message.
5. Collaborate, communicate, and align plans and execution across functions and stakeholders.
6. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate product roadmap.
7. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long term.
8. Own the measures used to define success for your product and ensure all stakeholders are clearly aware of and accountable for them.
9. Develop new opportunities
Job Specific Qualifications
- 2+ years (Jr.) or 5+ years(Sr.) of experience as a product owner/product manager leading agile teams at a technology company over multiple product releases.
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be able to provide various perspectives from a cross-functional, multidisciplinary view points.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills, technical acumen, and excellent communications skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Enough technical proficiency to successfully partner with and lead Engineering in the build out of our products.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort in high-level business discussions with internal and external executives.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- You love Taiwan’s agriculture and want to contribute to it.
- Passionate with a great work ethic
- High Energy; self-starter
- Ability to thrive in unstructured and unregulated environment
- Get stuff done mentality
- Ability and eagerness to learn new things
- You have a good sense of humor and like to have fun
Desired, not required
- Product's zero-to-one or pivoting experience in startup
- Lean Product Management Methodology
Join our Tsaitung family. We will be transforming the definition of Taiwan’s agriculture.
我們的創辦團隊背景組成多元，成員具備跨國頂尖企業多元之經驗，包括美商寶僑(Procter & Gamble)、英商聯合利華(Unilever)、丹麥商快桅(Maersk Line)、中國商阿里巴巴集團生鮮食品子公司盒馬鮮生、台灣最大餐飲集團王品集團、台灣最大蔬食集團Mia Cucina、中國商美團等業界一流公司之經驗，同時具備美國密西根大學(University of Michigan, Ann Arbor)經濟、環境、麻省理工學院（Massachusetts Institute of Technology)計算科學、西儲大學(Case Western Reserve University)工業工程、台、清、交資訊工程等堅實的學術背景，能快速的將跨界創新帶入傳統的農產運銷領域中，建立基於數據、流程、以及網路技術所推動的產業進步。
自2017年九月開始營運以來，我們的團隊從一人成長至現在(2020年6月)的超過六十人，每天供應超過三公噸的蔬果，並於過去一年實現了多倍數的成長，更獲得了PChome與中華電信共同成立的基石創投(https://cornerstonevc.tw/investments/) 以及 行政院國發基金的支持。 然而，這僅是我們的開始而已。 在這個每年總值超過新台幣300億、每年穩定成長4%以上的市場，我們期待能扮演更重要的角色。