Turnover 5 M/20 headcount + 15pax external distributor sales teams. Member of the country ExCom.
Manage P&L and develop local business unit. Restart growth after 2009 crisis.
- Return to growth in 2010 +3%, strong acceleration in 2011 +8% in a declining market - 6%
- Concentration of means on the most profitable 'crisis proof and under-potentialized category in Romania
- Upskilling of marketing and sales team : team empowerment, redefinition, simplification and transparency of objectives, increased bonus for the most performing employees.
2009 L'OREAL BALTICS Riga
General Manager Professional Products Division
Turnover 3M/15 headcounts. Member of the country ExCom.
Manage P&L and develop local business unit. Crisis management.
- Strict P&L management to break even in 2009 despite a 27% sales decrease during the crisis GDP - 15% .
- Implementation of new credit policies to secure cash flow and recover customer credit, concentration of means on key clients; staff reduction and talent retention.