1. Handling the procurement of SPG needs (uniforms, shoes, make up, selling tools, etc.) .
2. Follow company standards in procurement procedures, i.e. make requests for quotations, prepare comparison bids, create purchase orders, and ensure goods and services are delivered on time and in good condition.
3. Maintain good communication with vendors .
4. Handling procurement administration, including : checking invoices, making payment requests to Finance, following up on payments, and coordinating with users and/or other procurement staff.
5. Create procurement documents, such as agreements and contracts.
7. Operate SAP System (making PO, making General Receive, etc).
8. Organize and manage team budgets.
9. Document filling.