Langlink Localization work for the top players within the Game sectors requiring an extremely high level of service, professionalism, and translation quality and care. And we have LangLink Games
Japan office. All members of our game localization team are hardcore gamers, native speakers and professional game translators.
We are looking for qualified English > Traditional Chinese (TW) game translators interested in a full-time position translating and copywriting game contents for our clients. Candidates with a positive attitude and ambition to grow their career within the game localization industry are welcomed. This position allows work from home.
Full job descriptions:
As a game localization specialist, you will be translating or reviewing game content in your local market ensuring that the work is performed at a satisfactorily high standard within the expected deadlines and desired quality level.
Keywords: Fulltime, Work from Home, en>zhTW Game translator&reviewer, Localization
1. Translate and review game content from English into Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) with high quality standards
2. Provide linguistic feedback for team members to help them to grow up quickly
3. Improve glossaries, manage terminology and develop documentation and style guidelines for your language
4. Communicate and collaborate with teams, including sharing project progress, informing about potential delays, and quality issues, participating in team meetings, assisting with client feedback and updates
5. Juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining professionalism in all situations
1. Minimum 1 years’ experience as an English into Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) freelance or in-house translator, preferably in the gaming industry.
2. Great passion for the video game industry, with solid experience in playing games.
3. Bachelor's degree
4. Able to work in a fast-paced environment quick response, multitask, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
5. Good team player, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute and have a customer-service mindset
6. Home-based, ability to work with a remote team
7. Self-motivated and a fast learner of a wide range of knowledge domains
What's on offer:
Work From Home
Stable working environment with clear career growth
Competitive salary and other benefits
5-day work (9AM-6PM)
How to apply:
Please email your latest CV or profile to [email protected]
Founded in Hong Kong on 8 August 2012, LangLink Localization specializes in providing cost-effective and one-stop solutions to accommodate all our clients’ needs, including quality translation and localization, creative services, AI and data services, with a focus on the fields of technology and gaming.
With our ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system to ensure deliverable quality and ISO 27001 certified information security management system to ensure a high degree of security and operational reliability, we are proud to say that our customer retention rate has remained constant at 100% since we founded in 2012.
With strategically located offices, LangLink has established operation centers located in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Suzhou, Chengdu China, Japan, and the United Kingdom, and sales offices in Shanghai and the United Kingdom to serve our clients worldwide.
We are committed to helping our clients to succeed in the global market with our quality service and we enjoy growing with our customers.
Link Your Global Strategies. Link Your Target Markets. Link Your People.
LangLink, Where Languages Link People.
We're a group of young, energetic, loving individuals.
Respect: We respect every individual people behind things; judge less and accept more as we recognize each other’s difference; respect every partner’s work; respect ourselves and our career.
Intergrity:We do what is right, not what is easy; keep our promises, take responsibility, and we do it at our best once we choose to do it; make honesty and transparency the foundation for all actions.
Teamwork: We take ownership of entire team’s work and personally commit to what we are assigned; share goals and hold ourselves and each other accountable; share skills, knowledge and information to achieve success.
Innovation: We find new ways to do things differently and better; build, streamline and automate our process and system; try to make work smart, measurable and data-driven; have learning and continuous improvement and culture in our gene. We learn from our failures and successe.
Welcome to join LangLink.
For more information about us, please visit www.langlinking.com