• Provides administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties
• Executes ad-hoc tasks to support Sales, such as preparation of Presentation Slides, Reports etc.
• Coordinates activities between departments, such as Finance, and outside parties such as building landlord, office supplies
• Prepare Purchase Requisition / Purchase Order for office related items
• Support in logistics and customs matters for customer and demo equipment
• Support company visitors in booking of local hotels and transport
• Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature, such as involving Company stamp and document filing
Pre-requisites and Skill-sets
• At least 3 ~ 5 years of relevant working experience in the field of Office Administrations
• Working knowledge of MS Office suite and Enterprise systems such as Oracle / MS Dynamics
• Understanding of in-bound logistics and corresponding documentations for import clearnance will be an added advantage
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Good command of both Chinese and English language
• Team player and independent worker who is resourceful and takes initiatives to accomplish tasks
• Flexible and fast to adapt to ambiguity and complex business situations
Salary: NTD 40,000 ~ can be discussed.
Reporting: Initially to Regional VP Sales, but subsequently, we will appoint a Sales Manager for TW/HK, and this position will report into him
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.