Driven to Collaborate and Succeed as One Team
As a Specialized Project Coordinator you will be responsible for providing strong leadership to global, cross-functional product development teams. You will be planning, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring new product development projects to deliver the best product to our customers on time.
Projects are highly complex and involve multiple teams to develop bike systems that run from a children's hardtail up to a full suspension e-MTB. The position calls for an outgoing, proactive person who sees the benefit of collaboration and enjoys the challenge of leading global product development groups.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• Lead the creation of cross-functional project timelines from development of concept through full commercialization
• Work with the PM and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) teams to create and maintain the processes and tools used to track a project
• Collaborate with multiple project stakeholders to evaluate risk, create actions plans, and deliver on defined project goals
• Maintain project scope with the Product Management team by tracking deliverables and help to manage change as it is required in project development
• Facilitate and participate in continuous improvement projects in all aspects of the product development process
• Some international travel may be required
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
• 0-2+ years of project management in a product development related field
• BS is engineering or related field
• Proven success bringing new products to market
• Experience with mechanical, manufacturing, or industrial engineering is a strong plus
• Ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Experience working with international cultures and factories and a willingness to travel
Please apply here at https://boards.greenhouse.io/specialized/jobs/3633487
Who We Are
Founded on the principle of performance and fueled by innovation, our focus on the rider and their needs is our constant. From seasoned pros and weekend warriors, to kids and commuters—if you ride, we’re for you. The passion we have for sharing our love of bikes with the world can be seen in those who choose to work here. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, CA, the passionate and creative teammates at Specialized have designed and manufactured the world's most innovative bikes and gear since 1974.
Are you ready to join our team and help pedal the planet forward?