The Tesla Delivery team is committed to providing the best Ownership Experience possible to our customers. This position is a great opportunity to join a world-class expanding technology company and have a direct impact on our delivery promise as customers take ownership of their new vehicles. The Delivery Experience role is the direct point of contact for new customers preparing to take ownership.
• Welcome customers to the Tesla family by making their journey to ownership a delightful experience.
• Regularly update the CRM system to ensure the accurate and timely delivery information is available to management.
• Prepare vehicles and host delivery appointments, including new owner orientations tailored to the individual customer’s needs and comfort level.
• Support the Delivery Manager in delivery center operations, task completion and ensuring superior customer service.
• Contribute ideas toward improving the Tesla delivery experience, as well as back end processes and procedures.
• Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services, as well as local incentives for EV owners.
• Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
• Excellent verbal skills.
• Consistent record of customer service excellence.
• Enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, service, logistics, and admin teams.
• Ability to work across multiple systems (experience with Salesforce.com a plus).
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Willingness to work on a flexible schedule, according to activity volume.
• A valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Automotive experience preferred.
• Proficiency in English and fluency in relevant local language required.
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.