Working for AirDroid means getting to work on a product that over 50 million people around the world use and is still growing strongly. Here we are not providing a job for you only; we are offering a chance to solve challenging problems, make something big, and a commitment to excellence.
We hire trailblazers, hackers, and pioneers. We provide you a life that is exciting, challenging, and always rewarding.
Visit www.airdroid.com for more information.
About the role:
AirDroid Business is scaling! We are looking for a B2B Content and SEO Manager to join our fast-growing in-house Marketing and Growth team to lead our outreach and growth efforts for AirDroid Business, our flagship business solution. As we're in the process of accelerating growth, this role will have huge opportunities to be building the momentum and leading the growth, using your expertise in digital marketing, SEO, and content. If you are a content marketer or growth marketer in one, keep reading! This isn't any normal B2B marketing role, as our consumer division has already been in the market for 10+ years. Now we're looking to supercharge our B2B division as the pillar of the company.
You'll be part of the Business Solution team (marketing, sales, and customer success) that focuses on growth in the English-speaking and European markets. The unique thing about this team is that we are working as a flywheel, from the top funnel to closing the deal.
You'll have solid experience in content creation and SEO, an understanding of how your work can impact business objectives, passion for understanding customers and the products - all coming together to produce engaging, multi-format, high-quality content that our target audience can't stop reading!
What will you do:
1. Produce clear and engaging contents that address customer inquiries and needs - using a mix of contents including newsletter, blog posts, webpages, social posts, guides - all aligning with SEO focus
2. Own the content calendar and work with other marketing members to align on directions and business objectives.
3. Plan and execute SEO/keyword strategy. Monitor ranking and competitors to identify opportunities for traffic and quality lead growth.
4. Periodically work with the dev team to optimize on-page & technical SEO.
5. Link building and managing freelance writers/agencies.
6. SEO for International markets (primarily English speaking)
• Native or fluent in English writing. Native or fluent in Chinese reading and speaking
• 3+ years of content marketing, SEO, or growth marketing experience in an agency or in-house setting
• Experience writing SEO-optimized copy for online platforms, including websites, blogs, guides
• A demonstrable track record of growing relevant, high-quality traffic using SEO and content
• Experience in managing projects and cross-team communication
• A good understanding of the nuances of B2C/B2B communications and marketing
• Experience using tools such as Ahrefs, Google Analytics
• An understanding of outreach and building high-quality relationships and links with relevant, high-domain sites
• Experience in an SEO agency
• Experience in a growth marketing role
• Experience in B2B/software/IT
• Experience of CRM systems like HubSpot or design platforms like Canva
Sand Studio在智慧型手機爆發的年代2011年誕生，在全球MDM（Mobile Device Management）軟體界扮演者領導品牌的角色，致力於讓個人及企業用戶可以透過不同手機、平板及PC平台遠端管理任何Android裝置，從好友間跨裝置的照片/影音即時傳輸到高效率的企業IT管理都是包含在我們獨家技術的範疇內。