Lead a small team to manage the company's office administration, office supplies and facilities management and provide the meetings arrangement & logistics support to JRG CEO and JRGTW Management Team.
Manage Administration Functions
• Manage full spectrum of office administration functions to ensure smooth daily office operations (ensure administrative operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and managed, and reception desk and administration function are properly assigned and monitored
• Manage office administration related contracts, leases, and price negotiations with SCM and manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all invoices are accurate and paid on time.
• Manage e-coupon production execution and data base maintenance with accuracy & efficiency
• Prepare annual budget for the office expenses, plan the expenditures, analyze variances, and carry out necessary corrections that may arise
• Partner with HR and management team to develop and implement office policies, procedures, and standards to guide the operation of the office
• Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment
Support Management Team and RSC Staff
• Point person for JRGTW to coordinate schedules, appointments, and bookings meetings (with JRG, Yum, Taiwan Management meeting, external Associations…etc.)
• Manage executives' schedules, calendars, and appointments (CEO, FD and HRD)
• Provide secretarial support to JRG management team, including arrange meeting/travel logistics, minutes taking, creating PowerPoint slides…etc.
• Provide general support to RSC staff and visitors
People Management and Development
• Recruit, train, coach and develop ADM staff
• Allocate tasks and assignments to ADM staff and monitor their performance; ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way
• Remain updated on technical and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops, joining professional associations, building networks with fellow professionals
• Organize/support company events and staff activities, e.g., RSC birthday party, JRG townhall, …etc.
• Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
An energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executives support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
1. Minimum education requirement
- Degree holder in business admin or related disciplines
2. Relevant experience and minimum years required
- 8-10 years of proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- 3-5 years office management experience preferred
3. Knowledge, skills, and competence requirements
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Good digital/technology software skills and good at MS Office Applications
- Logical & positive thinking, proactive, with professional attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge and strong in planning, office administration management and people management
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills; good at time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
怡和餐飲集團為亞洲領先的餐飲集團之一，旗下經營品牌包括 KFC 肯德基、Pizza Hut 必勝客及 PHD，業務遍佈香港、澳門、緬甸、台灣及越南。怡和餐飲集團營運超過 940 家分店，旗下 25,000 多名員工擁抱多元共融，每天均以熱誠與顧客分享美食帶來的簡單喜悅。多年來，怡和餐飲集團不斷力求進步，致力推動人才、創新、協作及可持續發展。怡和餐飲集團為怡和集團成員之一。