SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors. With 14 offices worldwide, SiFive has backing from Sutter Hill Ventures, Spark Capital, Osage University Partners, Chengwei, Huami, SK Hynix, Intel Capital, and Western Digital. For more information, www.sifive.com.
- RISC-V core IP: SiFive RISC-V core IP is the most silicon-deployed RISC‑V solutions in the world. From low-power embedded microcontrollers (as small as 13.5k gates) to multi-core application processors, our core IP is the lowest risk, easiest path to RISC-V.
- SoC IP: Best-in-class SoC IPs covering a wide range of applications from IoT and networking to AI/HPC.
- Custom SoC: Specialized custom SoC solutions can be optimized for power, performance and area, giving you greater design flexibility and a competitive edge.
- Boards and Software: HiFive1 Rev B/ HiFive1/HiFive Unleashed.
SiFive brings the power of open source and software automation to the semiconductor industry, making it possible to develop new hardware faster and more affordably than ever before. With our platform for rapidly designing, testing and building RISC‑V-based core IP and chips, we’re accelerating the pace of innovation for businesses large and small.
You don't need to be an expert in silicon design to produce custom chips. SiFive's platform makes it possible to design at the system level and create chips that meet your exact specifications without deep pockets or a high-volume guarantee.
The inventors of RISC‑V joined forces with silicon experts bringing a new approach to semiconductors together with decades of industry experience, hundreds of tapeouts and millions of chips shipped.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health benefits, employee stock option program, and much more. In addition to these, in the Taiwan office, we provide regional benefits including team-building events, annual physical examination, and education reimbursement.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you.
Prior to your interviews, you can read more about the semi industry and SiFive’s products.
The following websites are helpful:
1. SiFive Linkedin: The latest news and updates about our company, our technology, and product development.
2. SiFive Official Company Website: Introduction of our company, products and team. You can also view
up-to-date information about our open positions.
3. Youtube Channel: Check out our channel for various videos about SiFive’s technology, product and people.
4. Github: Recommended for the people who are interviewing for engineering positions!
5. RISC-V Foundation Website: Information about the free and open RISC Instruction Set Architecture.
Interviews with the U.S team members (HQ) will be conducted in English; Interviews with the Taiwan team members will be in Mandarin.
Our interviews generally consist of background discussions, specific technical questions, and also writing exercises on the whiteboard. Our interviewers are interested in how you think, how you reach a solution, and what you might bring to the table. We are not necessarily looking for the right answer, but we love to see different solutions and hear your thought-process. Just because people are used to doing things one way, doesn't mean it's the best way.
You are welcome to contact our Taiwan recruiter Grace Chen if you run into any issues during the interview. We hope every candidate enjoys their interviews with SiFive. Throughout this journey, you will get a better understanding of who we are and what we do. If you share the same vision with us, then join us to be an innovator, and work in a company where innovators are wanted, and innovation is encouraged.
Welcome to connect Grace on Linkedin.