Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of CakeResume by working with and developing new opportunities within strategic accounts in Taiwan and Singapore?
Do you have the business/industry savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish CakeResume as a key tech-enabled talent platform provider across enterprise?
CakeResume is looking for world class candidates whom want to help promote the growth and shape the future of a world which leverages our tech-enabled recruiting service. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption and market penetration into key enterprise accounts in Taiwan and Singapore.
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding business acumen and both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to engage at a very strategic CXO level as well as with software engineers, technical hiring managers and recruiters.
He/she must also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute detailed territory and go-to-market plans and can manage many diverse engagements. The ideal candidate will have previous strong examples of having sold both technical and professional service oriented solutions.
CakeResume connects talented people with growing companies of all sizes and stages. CakeResume offers a world's top online resume builder to help you quickly land interviews from leading/innovative companies like Amazon Web Service, LINE, Yahoo and many top notch startups around the globe.
We are on a mission to become the largest talent pool in APAC, and bring global opportunities to diverse talent in tech, finance and consulting industries.
▲Why Work Here
Yes, this is a startup, but an established one. We’ve spent the last three years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech-enabled talent platform in APAC, we want you to help us grow, too. 🚀
▲You’ll Benefit From
- Daily 10 mins stand-up meeting: quickly share your impact on the work we do, and learn from diverse team members. (We don't waste time in the meetings)
- Flexible office time 9AM-5PM/10AM-6PM: work 8 hours per day in the office including lunch time.
- Our office is 3 mins walk away from MRT Taipei City Hall Station (Bannan Blue Line)
- We have in-house coffee bar! Snacks are provided in the office ☕
- Daily team lunch, regularly team outing.
- Serve as a key member of the BD team in helping drive overall CakeResume market and technical strategy in the tech ecosystem.
- Execute strategic initiatives for CakeResume, while working closely with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, partners, recruiters, marketing, engineers etc).
- Prepare and deliver data-driven reviews to the senior management about progress, achievements, and roadblocks in the early stage business.
- Develop relationship in the broader startup ecosystem with investors (angels, VC investors, government funds, etc), technology media, co-working space, startup organizations, and all major stakeholders that have strong influence on early-stage startups.
- Participate actively in startup and tech community events of all kinds to identify high potential startups, top notch software developers and build personal relationship to startup founders, developers and influencers.
- Work closely with COO to penetrate deeper into markets in Taiwan and expand into overseas markets across regions in Asia.
- English: conversational level
- Passion for startups and the tech ecosystem – understanding of how startups operate and the unique characteristics of tech ecosystem and communities.
- Proven BD mindset – balanced short-term and long-term thinking; demonstrated track record of helping customers achieve business objectives beyond just selling product/service; ability to think like true partners and going outside of the scope of sales or marketing function to help customers.
- Technical depth – good general technical knowledge; sufficient expertise with industry terminology and concepts; ability to develop a deep knowledge of the entire CakeResume service stack, billing constructs, compliance considerations, and understanding of CakeResume’ operational backend systems/tools/reports.
- Professional maturity – ability to operate effectively and with self-discipline given ambiguity, diverse market needs, minimal micro-managerial oversight, and geographically disperse teammates.
- BA or BS degree.
- Strong command of English in both verbal and writing.
- Experience in software companies/startups (of any size).
- Experience in account management/relationship management/technical sales, or experience as startup founders/key member of startup founding teams.
- Overseas experience of studying or working