Circles.Life is looking for a Customer Happiness Country Lead who is meticulous, strategic and have a passion for customer service and satisfaction. He/she will be based in our Taipei office.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
● Deploy strategies and tactics to drive improvements in Customer Experience & Customer Satisfaction to ensure KPIs are continuously met by proactively managing performance
● Train, coach and manage the growth of the Customer Service team by mentoring and developing staff to meet the needs of our customers and future business.
● Manage and evaluate staff performance.
● Creates and maintain staffing plan to support the current and future work demands and project deliverables
● Foster a good working relationship with the leaders within the organization and promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables
● Responsible for driving a culture of continuous improvement and to incorporate process improvement methodologies to achieve maximum operational efficiency.
● Handle complex and escalated customer service issues and coordinate customer service projects and initiatives
● Work directly with Head of Customer Happiness on strategic planning, providing thoughtful and innovative insight on improvements
● Perform ad-hoc tasks as needed
● Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Supervisory role in Customer Service ● Ability to be a self-starter and take ownership over assigned tasks and projects. ● Quick decision-making skills and ability to solve problems ● Ability to provide strong leadership - inspiring, engaging and motivating team to “Be the best” and adhere to all our company values ● Strong analytical problem solving skills, detailed knowledge and high level of attention to detail ● Proven track record in process improvement ● Employee management experience needed & demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting. ● Prior knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma Principles a strong plus ● Knowledge of financial indicators including forecasting and budgeting measures ● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels.
1M ~ 3M TWD/year
Receive 10K TWD signing bonus when you're officially hired.