In this role, you will work with our team to determine key pain points, bottlenecks, and opportunities for our business. You will devise, implement, and execute initiatives and strategies to grow our brand's market share and customer base.
To ensure success as a growth hacker, you should be skilled at optimizing business processes across all departments and able to tailor your solutions to different markets, scenarios, products, and goals. A top-notch growth hacker is innovative, passionate about startups, and an expert at executing strategies for business growth.
What You Will Do
● Identifying growth opportunities for the company.
● Researching and understanding the company's long-term goals.
● Pinpointing issues that are hampering growth for the business.
● Choosing, setting, and prioritizing growth goals for the company.
● Designing and setting up experiments to test whether designed interventions will impact the business.
● Design and facilitate A/B testing on KPIs metrics
● Formulate and coordinate product launching milestones
● Establish performance feedback mechanism and continuous refining loop
● Implementing projects to achieve growth goals for the company.
● Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies.
● Ensuring that resources inside and outside the business improve growth.
● Reporting on initiatives and projects to management and founders.
● Replicating successful strategies at scale and in new markets.
● A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions.
● Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
● Strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics.
● Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels.
● Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
● A bachelor's degree in marketing, strategy, business management, or similar.
● Experiences in a related role and in the startup space will be an advantage.
● Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset.
● An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning.
● Curious, innovative, and confident in your abilities to drive change.
🔥This is the CakeResume Headhunting Recruitment Service official web page🔥
Connecting Companies with Top Tech Talent. CakeResume’s Recruitment Consulting Team has successfully helped Fortune 500 & startup companies recruit top talent of all kinds.
CakeResume is the Leading Asia talent platform. Now we have over 3,000,000+ active resumes in our database and still it is increasing every day.
Currently more than 5,000 clients, ranging from Software like Appier、Line、Crypto.com、Trend Micro、17Live to large companies like Amazon、Google、MediaTek、 Realtek、TSMC、Micron etc. are using our recruitment services.