- A leading manufacturer of semiconductor for both array connect and leadframe assembly applications.
- Their technologically advanced equipment and integrated systems are used principally to produce semiconductor assemblies or packages.
- Their customers are leading U.S., European and Asian semiconductor manufacturers and assembly subcontractors.
- Products: Flipchip bonder, Die bonder, MCM die bonder, CMOS lensholder bonder, LCOS bonder, die sorting, packaging and plating equipment, Trim&Form, Singulation,ESEC
- Provide professional field service duties (equipment installations, basic customer training, equipment trouble-shooting, machine test/set-up, equipment maintenance and modification, etc.)
- Provide technical solutions / problems solving on customer issues
- Owner of assigned issues at customers
- Execution of projects / tasks, assigned by Meco CPM or Manager After Sales Services
- Establish good customer relationship
- Diligent follow-up and closing of buy-off (equipment, modules, retrofit kits, SW upgrades) and warranty claims/ parts
- Provide Weekly / Special Reports / Project Updates to up to Manager After Sales Services for activities status update
Expertise and methodology
- Min 1~3 years of working experience mainly in Semiconductor Assembly industry
- Involved in the semiconductor wet-process application, support, and trouble-shooting of process or equipment related issues especially in the related segment, preferable Besi Plating product experience
- Good communicator in English language
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills, providing excellent support to customers and end-users
Feel free to contact me know if you are interested in this role, thank you:)
Email: [email protected]
LinkedIn: Jamie Liang / Mobile:0968511502/ Line ID:jamieisworking