We're looking for a highly-intelligent, high-judgment, self-motivated, out-going, and detail-oriented individual to join our Business Team in Taiwan to help scale our business.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- generating the leads for the Business Development team to increase adoption and market penetration into key enterprise accounts throughout the world,
- managing business operation projects and office affairs, and delivering data-driven reviews/insightful findings to the senior management,
- building and maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders from both public and private sectors,
- working closely with Community & Marketing team to build communities, connecting and connecting with diverse talents
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding business acumen, empathy, and critical thinking & communication skills that enables him or her to run business operations and engage at a very strategic CXO level as well as with software engineers, recruiters and any key stakeholders.
CakeResume connects talented people with growing companies of all sizes and stages. CakeResume offers a world's top online resume builder to help you quickly land interviews from leading/innovative companies like Amazon Web Service, LINE, Yahoo and many top notch startups around the globe.
We are on a mission to become the largest talent pool in APAC, and bring global opportunities to diverse talent in tech, finance and consulting industries.
▲Why Work Here
Yes, this is a startup, but an established one. And as one of the fastest growing tech-enabled talent platform in APAC, we want you to help us grow, too. 🚀
▲You’ll Benefit From
- Daily 10 mins stand-up meeting: quickly share your impact on the work we do, and learn from diverse team members. (We don't waste time in the meetings)
- Flexible office time 9AM-5PM/10AM-6PM: work 8 hours per day in the office including lunch time.
- Our office is 3 mins walk away from MRT Nanjing Fuxing Station
- We have in-house coffee bar! Snacks are provided in the office ☕
- Daily team lunch, regularly team outing.
- English: conversational level
- Passion for startups and the tech ecosystem – understanding of how startups operate and the unique characteristics of tech ecosystem and communities.
- Proven Business mindset – balanced short-term and long-term thinking; demonstrated track record of helping customers achieve business objectives beyond just selling product/service; ability to think like true partners and going outside of the scope of sales or marketing function to help customers.
- Ability to develop a deep knowledge of the entire CakeResume service stack, billing constructs, compliance considerations, and understanding of CakeResume’ operational backend systems/tools/reports.
- Professional maturity – ability to operate effectively and with self-discipline given ambiguity, diverse market needs, minimal micro-managerial oversight, and geographically disperse teammates.
- BA or BS degree.
- Strong command of English in both verbal and writing.
- Experience in software companies/startups (of any size).
- Experience in account management/relationship management/technical sales, or experience as startup founders/key member of startup founding teams.
- Overseas experience of studying or working